WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are a kind of “reminder”, short “lines of text” containing information that can be saved on a user’s computer when the browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer …) calls a certain website. Thanks to cookies, the server sends information that will be reread and updated each time the user returns to that site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user improving the browsing experience.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
WHAT COOKIES ARE FOR
Cookies are mainly used for:
- Improve the user’s experience of navigating within the site.
- Provide the operator of the site with information on the navigation of users also to obtain statistical data on the use of the site and improve navigation.
- Cookies can also convey advertising messages.
WHAT COOKIES THE SITE USES
Here is the type of cookies used:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES Also called “technical” cookies, they are essential to navigate within the site using all its features. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the services requested. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes. This category includes cookies set by the platform to support the security infrastructure.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES Collect and analyze information about visitors’ use of the site (pages visited, number of visits, time spent on the site, etc.) to provide the user with a better browsing experience. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you in any way. This category includes cookies set by Google Analytics.
- COOKIES OF FUNCTIONALITY Allows the site to “remember” the choices made by the user and customize the site by improving its content. The information collected by this type of cookie is anonymous.
This portal does not use PUBLISH COOKIES that allow to trace “a profile” of users collecting information on their tastes, and then send personalized content (promotional banners and / or special offers). The website works optimally if cookies are enabled. You can still decide not to allow the setting of cookies on your computer, to do so access the “Preferences” of your browser. For information on how to change your cookie settings, please select the browser you are using below: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari. If you disable cookies, you may disable some features of the site. Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information, necessary for the basic functionality of the site.